Thursday, June 01, 2006

Almost there

I've now got myself the following parts (and have installed them):
  • Halo Combat 26" Wheelset
  • Halo Choir Master Lite DH Tyres
  • Halo Quick Release Skewers
  • Halo Inner tubes - DH Extra Safe
So that's pretty much a Halo wheelset! Seriously though - these components are ROCK HARD! Ok, so they're quite heavy but from the reviews I've read they'll take more of a beating than I'll be able to dish out! One reason I went for these was that I used to buckle rear wheels faster than I changed inner tubes or tyres! (this was from back hops on concrete surfaces mainly!)

For the gearset I have completed the SRAM lineup with these derailleurs:
  • X-Gen Front
  • X9 Rear
To complete the drivetrain I've bought and installed:
  • RaceFace Evolve XC Crank with Rings and BB
  • Kona JackShit Primo DH Pedals

This lot has all been installed and looks absolutely amazing. On that note I was going to put up a photo as it all builds up - but I've decided to wait until the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home